Preparing for the Lent season





This weekend I started doing my decoration for the Lent season.

Haing the first ideas there came more and more and finally I had a plan how I want to do my office in school, what I am going to abstain from within these 49 days...

So I started handicrafts and made a Lent-Calendar with 28 cylinders. I glued a picture with a saying on it and put it at an branch. So each working day I am going to cut one, fill it with a little present and gie it to one of the colleagues. I also painted three bins in white and lila with rabbits on it. Inside I am going to put white and lila flowers.

At least I did a "egg"-garland and four little birdhouses and decoratetd the wall in my office.

The first ten days I will try to do a fasting cure, not eating at all, only drinking. I just succeeded once some years ago when I did it with my big daughter.

So lets see how successfull I will be!

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts