Welcome 2012 - I am so curious and excited




Now here we are! The games 2012 just started! And I am so curious about what is waiting for me and so excited - just like a little child!

Yesterday I got my little paper bag 2012 with cards and dolls that will show me what 2012 will bring to me.
There will be some bad lure I have to take care of, but all the other oracles show me what I feel inside:
I hae to listen to my heart and go on to be attentive and to enjoy moments, to wake up early and spend my time with my dog. A lot of luck ist waiting ( I had a really big pig with shamrock, horseshoe and mushroom).
Lightness, sports, agility, agitation and capers are also waiting for me!

So, lets see!

Finally I opened my two new calendars this morning! And the big one shows me once again mushrooms, pigs and shamrocks! And the little one for every day is right in front of my desk and tells me that it is me to make anyithing I want happen in 2012... awesome things indeed!

So I wish everyone A HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts