Finally Summer Holidays!

I have been more than rare the last weeks. My head was so full with new situations, stressing works taht I did not really find the way to concentrate on myself.

My little daughter moved away to a town 200 km from here, now living with her boyfriend and going to start a new job in August. How she is grown within these two weeks!

At work computer programs, colleagues and yearly works made me turn upside down: waiting for lists, not getting needed information, ...

So when I closed my office door yesterday -after a whole week working alone in this big building - I felt wonderful and I had time to start not only thinking but also feeling for the holdidays!


So tomorrow night we - my daughters, my granddaughter, my dog and me - will go camping for four days in Britanny in France! I even started learning a little french again. My heart starts beating harder when I think about it! I am so exciting!

Yeah! It is Summer Holiday time!

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts